Monday, May 14, 2012

Countdown to Malvern!

We are now getting ready for Malvern which being a four day show necessitates a lot more planning! Why one day should make any difference beats me but it does! I think we are all prepared and ready! I have one bag to finish off tonight after going swimming and then its just a question of getting it all into the van! And then tomorrow stocking up on food!

We have done lots of lovely dyeing with some new pieces which I think are quite lovely. In fact if it weren't that Graeme would stop me I'd be snaffling off a few for my own use! And I've dyed a batch of silk ribbons to add to those we already have. This show the classes are on silk ribbon roses which should be fun! In fact I am really looking forward to it all. We are on stand 102 which is a corner stand if anyone is interested and do look forward to meeting old friends and making new ones! This time I'm going to be running a raffle for anyone who leaves their name and email, the prize being one of my hand-made bags! Please feel free to leave your name and email in the comments section if you want to be included in the draw. The bag in question can be seem a few days back in the blog. It is the mandala one.

So fingers crossed for some fine weather for Wednesday. See you there!

2 comments:

  1. I am going on Sunday ... will look out for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't see you there Diane. Why didn't you come and say hello!

    ReplyDelete